Job Category : IT
Job Industry : Asset Management
As part of the asset management department, the role requires end-to-end oversight and hands-on project management skills through initiation, planning, analysis, design, testing, implementation as well as rollout/stabilization and entails regular contacts with both Technology and Business stakeholders. The project manager is to provide timely updates to all governance bodies and senior stakeholders on the progress of the projects, impacts to projects, major milestones and risks to projects on a regular as well as need-to basis. The position requires direct involvement in solution architecture discussions The project manager is also expected to be liaise with external vendors, monitor and coordinate efforts between multiple vendors in the seamless delivery of the project. He/she should work in partnership with Business stakeholders, investments operations and technology to deliver projects with agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
• Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors
• Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
• Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
• Manage project team's performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
• Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organization
• Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
• Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
• Using an Agile methodology manage change requests, issues and identify solutions to problems throughout the project life cycle.
• Evaluate and recommend purchases of software solutions, data providers, hardware and service vendors where appropriate
• Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements
• Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.
• Knowledge in business/corporate functions in the banking / asset management domain is essential, experience with alternative investments / private markets is a plus
• Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment *
• University degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent qualification;
• More than 8 years in project management in IT in bank or asset management
• 5+ years' experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban) and well versed with Agile project tools such as Jira, Confluence, TFS or likewise
• SCRUM Master Certification is an advantage
• Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
• Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills
• Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
• Experience in managing senior stakeholder
• Excellent language skills in English (verbal/written), German is a plus.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://whitehorse.secure.force.com/FCMS__CMSLayout?page=JobApplicationPage&JobSite=Default&p=Candidate&jobIds=a0F3r00000TbCID →