Job Category : Operations
Job Industry : Asset Management
We’re looking for a Data Analyst (m/f/t) to join our asset management client. Capable candidate will be able to translate business problems into data science projects and conduct data analysis.
• Partner with business teams and stakeholders across the organization to understand their data and analytics needs
• Translate business problems into data science projects that can be resolved using analytical techniques and mathematical modeling
• Convert business problems and identify technical actions and data analytics tasks and design what kind of analysis can be conducted.
• Help Plan and execute the development of analytical/machine learning solutions from initial design to model development, model validation, implementation, prototyping and testing.
• Work with data analysts and engineers to identify, process and wrangle the data
• Present key findings and actionable recommendations to senior management and other stakeholders
• Work with engineering, data science and product management teams to build and manage a wide variety of data sets
• Conduct data analysis of large transaction data sets, data preparation or / and data modelling
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline, with 3-5 years’ work experience
• 3-5 years of relevant data translator/Business Analysts experience.
• Experience in analyzing business / data requirements, data gathering, cleansing & preparation.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Liaise with business, technical, data scientists and data analyst community.
• Strong SQL skills and experience working with relational databases.
• Strong data analytical skill and data sense.
• Familiarity with visualization tools like Azure, PowerBI, Tableau, SSRS, Python, SQL, Alteryx or KNIME is a plus
• Ability to apply visualization skills to present/ communicate information
• Experience in storytelling with data
• Problem solver with excellent communication skills with ability to make sound complex decisions in a fast-paced, technical environment
• Self-directed with high motivation and demonstrated capability to manage time & projects and to innovate and explore new techniques
• Confident working in cross-functional, collaborative environments.
• Experience in banking industry preferred, but not a strict requirement.
• Fluency in English, German is a plus.
For more information and career opportunities in banking & finance please visit https://whitehorse-international.com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://whitehorse.secure.force.com/FCMS__CMSLayout?page=JobApplicationPage&JobSite=Default&p=Candidate&jobIds=a0F3r00000TaYMV →