Job Category : Accounting/Controlling
Job Industry : Asset Management
Our client, a well known Private Equity Fund of Fund, is currently looking to hire a Fund Controller (f/m) for the office in the Frankfurt area.
- supervision of individual private equity fund of funds
- performance attribution and analysis of the investment results
- preparation of reports for partners and clients
- improvement of the reporting process
- providing help and support in the preparation of annual financial statements and audit reports for the Fund of Funds
The successful candidate will possess
- degree in accounting, finance or similar including very good knowledge about HGB and IFRS
- accountancy certificates (CPA, CIA, ACCA etc.) will be considered an advantage
- ~3-5 years of work experience with an external audit firm, investment manager or in a controlling department
- excellent knowledge about alternative investments and private equity (buyout funds, venture capital, secondaries, mezzanine, energy, real estate, infrastructure etc.)
- MS Office including Excel and databases
- Fluent in English and German
If you think this is an interesting opportunity for you and believe this could be your next career step – give us a call or send us your CV today and we will be happy to discuss this and other relevant opportunities with you.
Please visit Controlling Jobs for more information and career opportunities.