Job Category : Operations
Job Industry : Asset Management
Our client is a newly established hedge fund who is looking for an operations analyst (m/f/t).
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self- starter that would thrive working in a fast paced environment.
The role is a fantastic development opportunity with avenues for progression into several fields within the financial industry.
The successful candidate will be outgoing with good analytical skills.
A positive approach to problem solving and coding skills would be advantageous.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily trade affirmation, reconciliation
- Daily Cash level report
- Treasury tasks such as Margin and cash monitoring across PBs and counterparties
- Liaise with third parties to onboard new trading relationship or resolve existing trade issues
- Trade booking
- Challenge existing process for efficiency and scalability
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects both internally and with administrator
- 2-5 years working experience in the fund management industry
- Proficiency at excel VBA and ability to analyse high volume of data
- Strong and proven affinity for data management and IT in general, excellent skills in MS-Excel, basic SQL skills
- Experience with SimCorp Dimensions is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive and proactive mindset
- Fluency in German and English
For more information and career opportunities in banking & finance please visit https://whitehorse-international.com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://whitehorse.secure.force.com/FCMS__CMSLayout?page=JobApplicationPage&JobSite=Default&p=Candidate&jobIds=a0F3r00000TaXhj →