Job Category : Real Estate
Job Industry : Banking
Our client is one of the biggest and most successful savings banks in Bavaria. Due to their competence, high values, fairness and customer service, they have become the market leader for their geographical region of operation.
– Developing independent advice on the valuation of commercial, residential and mixed-use properties and also special properties – hotels, nursing homes etc.;
– Running the collateral valuations on your own responsibility, considering the mortgage lending value regulation;
– Observing the market development and trends, analyzing market fluctuations concepts and contributing to our ongoing development processes;
– Controlling and verifying the already existing valuation reports, both internal and external; conceiving and conducting sample tests;
– Advising and training our employees and decision-makers in all property valuations’ matters;
– Real Estate Appraiser certificate, such as HypZert, DIAZert etc., is mandatory;
– At least several years of experience in the area;
– Distinctive communication skills and strong teamwork abilities;
– High flexibility and entrepreneurial thinking;
– Driving’s license is a must;
– You will find a responsible, versatile position, with a long-term perspective in a very successful savings bank, and a business environment in an economically prosperous and charming region of the Bavarian Alps, close to Munich and Salzburg;
– You will receive an attractive remuneration package with performance-oriented components and retirement benefits;
For further details, if you think this is an interesting opportunity for you and believe this could be your next career step – give us a call or send us your CV today and we will be happy to discuss this and other relevant opportunities with you.
This career opportunity is presented by Headhunter Real Estate.