Job Category : IT
Job Industry : Asset Management
Currently we are looking for an Associate Director, Solution Architect (m/f/t) to join a financial service firm in the Zurich area.
The Solution Architect is responsible for pulling together people, process, technology and policy into a holistic end to end solution that delivers the expectations and value.
You'll work with different internal stakeholders to build relationships based on trust and confidence.
Working across design, build and execution teams, the role of a solution architect is to deliver an integrated solution to business problems.
You'll work with the specialist teams to design and deliver evaluations, proofs of concept, and pilots and solutions,
playing a key role in bringing together internal cross-functional teams to satisfy most demanding business needs.
You'll need to have an excellent working knowledge of the latest enterprise technology architectures, their supporting best practices, and associated tools and solutions.
You will need to be aware of process optimization principles and how to develop teams in order to create holistic capabilities.
Key skills will include:
• Understanding, awareness and experience in delivering holistic solutions that include people, process, technology and policy components
• Demonstrable success in cross jurisdictional and complex project delivery
• Deliver successful customer solutions workshops to shape and influence the customer use cases and architect design decisions
• Define and deliver high-quality proofs of concept and pilots
• Solid knowledge of enterprise solutions within different IT architecture layers
• Good knowledge of cloud architectures and ability to guide a discussion on transition to the cloud
• Knowledge of middleware and application development technologies including API management and business process management (BPM)
• Knowledge of the latest technology practices for implementing DevOps
• Knowledge of Appian and experienced in building the Proof of Concepts and Visualisations at a technical level on the platform
• Ability to present and have technical and business discussions at the senior level of customer organisations
• Exceptional analytical, logical thinking and detail orientation
• Ability to evaluate design alternatives for technical feasibility and provide recommendations to development teams and business partners
• Ability to provide technical consultation on complex projects and to be the top level contributor
• Ability to perform advanced code review to ensure design patterns are followed and aligns with architecture standards
• Ability to work across domains and teams to optimize solutions, build competency and share experience
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or similar
• At least 5 years of experience
• Fluency in English; German is of advantage.
For more information and career opportunities in banking & finance please visit https://whitehorse-international.com.