Job Category : IT
Job Industry : Asset Management
Our client is a leading global asset management firm. Due to massive business expansion in multiple directions and across borders, the asset manager has recently added a new headcount for a Business Analyst (m/f/t).
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
• Analyze business requirements from front to back office
• Liaise with business users to understand the life cycle of investment management
• Work with stakeholders to understand business challenges and requirements
• Partner with IT and vendors to come up with system solutions, prepare business proposals, and drive project delivery
• Manage key vendors to improve quality of solutions
• Participate in process enhancement activities for the team
To be considered for this role as a Business Analyst, you possess the following:
• Education – Minimum undergraduate • At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a business analyst within the asset management sector
• System skills in SimCorp Dimension; experience with SCDaaS is a plus
• Buy-side, asset management, or investment banking experience is preferred
• Excellent command in written and spoken English and GERMAN
For more information and career opportunities in banking & finance please visit https://whitehorse-international.com.