Job Category : Risk Management
Job Industry : Accounting and Auditing Services
• You take responsibility as a leader of a team and projects.
• You are involved in both the regulatory review and actively in the successful implementation of a variety of exciting Risk projects for our clients.
• You are auditing and advising our customers on the topics of Basel III, credit, market, liquidity, and operational risks.
• You take a central role in the development and go-to-market of new services at risk subjects.
• You are part of a diversified team of experts (Risk Governance, Risk IT / data, quantitative models, qualitative Risk aspects, etc.).
• You develop your technical know-how and your leadership skills through on-and-off-the-job training and coaching steadily.
• You have a Master's degree in Economics and approximately 4-6 years of professional experience in an audit/ consulting firm or financial institution.
• Have a broad and in-depth knowledge in the area of risk and Basel III and have excellent German and English, spoken and written.
• You are leadership experience and motivated to be the driving force in the further development of the Risk Team and have pleasure to appear on the market and to find tailor-made solutions for our customers.
• You are motivated and team-oriented and have analytical, goal-oriented and efficient work style.
This career opportunity is presented by Headhunter Risk Management