Job Category : Portfolio Management
Job Industry : Asset Management
Our client is one of the biggest asset managers in Switzerland. The group develops and distributes various investment and pension products for private, corporate and institutional clients. These include investment funds for private and institutional investors, pension solutions, consulting and management of pension funds, management of collective assets of investment trusts and others
- Conduct high yield research and prepares reports analyzing securities, issuers, and industries through the fundamental analysis and modeling of financial statements
- Proactively utilize independent judgment to formulate opinions and make investment recommendations
- Organize and participate in high yield strategy and industry reviews.
- Assist in coordinating the implementation of investment decisions.
- Previous experience in portfolio management will be considered an advantage
Desired Skills :
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration is required. CFA, MBA and/or AZEK would be an advantage.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a research analyst focusing on global high yield credit securities and issuers
- Deep knowledge of European High Yield market is preferred.
- Knowledge of European and US high yield issuers with experience of analyzing issuers from basic industries, capital goods, and services sectors would be an advantage
- A passion for investment management with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated track record of delivering research investment ideas contributing to risk adjusted investment performance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to both internal and external relationships.
This career opportunity is presented by Executive Search Asset Management.