Job Category : Legal & Compliance
Job Industry : Banking
For a leading Swiss bank, specialized in asset management, we are currently looking for an Investment Compliance Manager/in.
- Daily monitoring of statutory and contractual investment limits
- Analysis and communication of the detected boundary violations
- Participation in projects and in new product process (technical design and implementation)
- Ongoing development of the quality assurance systems and processes for monitoring the investment risks
- Ensuring compliance with the regulatory requirements for insurance companies and capital management companies
- Supporting portfolio management, customers and external auditors on all aspects of the monitored system boundaries
- Cooperation with other departments (Legal & Compliance, IT, Business Development) in the development of the process landscape
- University education (preferable Economics, Business Information Systems or similar) or further education (CFA, AZEK) is beneficial
- Several years working experience with a consulting firm or in investment compliance, risk management or limit controlling
- Experience in Investment Controlling or Investment Complaince
- Knolwedge of Capital Market products, Asset Management
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements like Investmentsteuergesetz/InvStG, UCITS IV, InvRBV.
- Ideally experience with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- Experience with asset management software, ideally compliance monitoring systems (SimCorp Dimension)
- Strong MS Office skills and mostly excel skills.
- Self-starter personality
- Excellent team player
- Responsible and independent person
- Fluent in German and English is a must